2 a.m.


It's 2:00 am already and as always, no matter how many times I say that I'm going to go to bed early, I'm still here...


I just finished my offering for this month at the TDIPT Mercantile that is going to be for sale beginning June 15th. (By the way, the 16th is my birthday, please be kind to this night owl and come by and say hello). This is a sneak preview of the doll... a little bit blur, I don't want to spoil the surprise.

She's one of my most beautiful dolls so far. And the biggest one also, about 26 inches with the hat. Wait and see.

Now I definitely need to go to bed. My eyes closing as I type is not a good thing. Good night.

Comments

Lisa Kaus said…
Please e-mail me when you post it... Is it going to be for sale??
Best Wishes
Danita said…
Yep, it's for sale at the mercantile. Just let me update the page and I'll send you an email.
~Tonya said…
I hope you have a HAPPY BIRHTDAY DANITA!!! I always say, I am going to bed early too...I never get there early thou.

Your dollie is wonderful!!
Smiles,
~Tonya

Popular Posts