I'm done


I finished! I can't believe is over.... I'm dying to talk to somebody about it, but they haven't finished. I promise I won't post any spoilers though. I'll be strong and wait until others finish it....

Anyway, I managed to finish other things too in the weekend. I have now many new products in my Cafepress store. I have journals, coffee mugs, and ornaments. If you are interested, you can find them here:
www.danitaart.com


I also added some products to my Etsy store. I've been experimenting and I made new pendants with poker chips and hand made journals for your little secrets or sketches. Those can be found at:

danitashop.etsy.com

I still have pending the pictures of the Casa Azul (Frida's former home). I also bring some goodies for my readers that I'll be giving away this days.

Have a great week!

Comments

Popular Posts