Busy bee...

I think it's been a while since my last post, but things have been so busy around here I haven't had the time to write a little bit... but fortunately I've had time to work in some pieces (some commissions that needed to finish, some work for the TDIPT Mercantile, and some more for Ebay)... I drank a very strong coffee tonight and managed to finish some paintings. Very restricted palette... they turned out great I think... but I need my sleep so I will leave you a preview (they're going to be on Ebay).... also check out my new dolls at the TDIPT Mercantile, we're celebrating Halloween this month!



Comments

Diane Duda said…
I'm finding the time is scarce these days too. Looks like you've made the most of yours though. :)
Danita said…
Lots and lots of coffee... it never fails
just passing threw visiting everyone.
I have been so busy taking care of my father.got to visit my sister and gathered sea shells as I walked on the beach.come see my june bug in August.Always love your art and hope I can get some done this week.xx00

Popular Posts