Halloween 2012: Just 36 days away!

Since it's officially Fall and I'm already in full Halloween mode I think it would be fun to share my latest work (it's all about Halloween!). Gosh! I have so many, many ideas in my mind I just wish I could have more time to make all that I want to do!

The first thing I made was, of course, some mixed media pieces!


A purple haired witch.


 Turquoise, orange and purple haired treat-or-tricksters with their vintage style jack-o-lanterns


And of course, a devil, a pumpkin and ghost!
Oh and don't forget the little girl with her jack-o-lantern dress and her candy garland.

I'm planning a big shop update with this and more stuff that it's already on the works and that I'll be sharing soon.
Meanwhile, start making your picks so you'll ready when the time comes!



Comments

Unknown said…
Oh, Danita! They're all beautiful works of art! I love Halloween - favorite time of year. Your work makes my mouth water - so fabulous!!! I love it all - I honestly don't think I could pick a favorite. They're all my favorites for various and wonderful reasons.
zombydolls said…
great work :)
ArtDaze said…
Your beautiful paintings just keep getting better and better :)
Danita Art said…
Thank you!
Sara said…
Precioooso!!

Popular Posts