Merry Christmas!

Hi! I am away from the Studio and staying at my parent's house enjoying a wonderful Christmas time.

I'm dropping by to share my happiness and joy this Christmas day after enjoying the smiles from my Children when they saw the gifts Santa dropped for them on Christmas Day.

Thank you for all the support you gave me trough the year, and If my art was  in your Santa's list, I hope my art brought a smile today, Thanks a lot for trusting in me to give love on Christmas!!! :)

I hope you are had a wonderful Christmas Day in company of your family and loved ones and that the joy and love you gave and got today continue trough the year and beyond.

Happy Christmas!
Danita

Comments

Ana. said…
Merry Christmas, Danita!!!!

A greeting,
Ana.


Unknown said…
Merry Christmas, Danita, to you and your family!

Karen

Popular Posts