I have an invitation for you


Wow... I just got the official invitation that will be mailed and posted by the county's art department of the city of Chihuahua, Mexico for my solo exhibition on Feb. 13th.... I am so exited! And nervous! If you happen to visit the city, don't miss it. The show will have lots of new, large format pieces that I made just for the exhibit.

Wow... Me acaba de llegar la invitacion oficial que va a utilizar el municipio de la ciudad de Chihuahua, Mexico para anunciar mi exposicion individual el dia 13 de Febrero.... Estoy tan emocionada... y nerviosa! Si estan visitando la ciudad mientras mi arte esta en exhibicion, no dejen pasar la oportunidad de visitar la galeria, hay nuevas piezas en gran formato que hice especialmente para esta exhibicion.

Comments

Nowalinka said…
Congratulations! :) I wish You a good exhibition :)
You do GREAT!
I wish YOU all the best!!!!
Please check out my blog...
www.suemarrazzo.blogspot.com
Thanks!
I follow your BLOG, and I really enjoy it!
Ana. said…
Te deseo, Danita, que sea un día maravilloso para ti!! Ojalá yo pudiera ver la exposición. Disfruta al máximo, los recuerdos de ese día estarán contigo siempre y serán para ti un tesoro.

Besos!
Ana.
nia sunset said…
Congratulations. Good Luck dear Danita! How I wished to be there, it would be a great show, I am sure. Thank you, with my love, nia
www.photographyofnia.com
Viveka said…
Congratulation ... and good luck! A bit too fare away to visit.
Unknown said…
Felicidades Danita! I wish you the best of luck : )
a said…
congrats!Hope you have Have a wonderfull time! <3

Popular Posts