Has it really been that long?

Is it just me getting older or life is going faster than usual? As much as I want to be Zen and live in the present, I can't help to notice that it's almost Halloween. And then Christmas. And I meant to share with you about my workshop at Crescendoh as soon as I got back and then realized that it's been 2 weeks already since I'm home!  Thankfully Jenny posted about it here.  

It doesn't help either that I came back to an upside down house (Mr. Danita and the kids were here) and I had to put it back to a more livable, clean place and that my parents were here (I get to see them once in a while so while they're here I'm the daughter again and I enjoy being with them all the time, which translates in not get anything done).  And that the little time I have for creating I've spent it working on commissions so I haven't done anything just for kicks.

Soooo... I gave myself time and created new Frida originals!!!!


 They will be released as usual, first on the newsletter and later on My Etsy Shop. Sign up for the newsletter here if you haven't done it yet.

And... I've running around like crazy, busy busy busy with a secret project and another personal project, so big that it deserves a blog post for itself, when I'm done with it I'm going to share it with you.

Enough with the excuses. I hope you enjoy the Fridas. Since time flies I think I'm going to start making Halloween Art before it's time to make some Christmas stuff.

Comments

Popular Posts