Halloween has arrived!

It's official.  Halloween has arrived to Danitaland.  During the year, I'm impatiently waiting for September to start working on my Halloween art and September is already here! Yipeeeee!!!!

I went to some stores the other day hoping to look at the new Halloween stuff there but I only found Christmas decorations... What is happening to Halloween!?!?!!?  And what is happening to the stores that are selling Christmas ornaments in Summer?  Well, not here. Here first is Summer, then Halloween and then Christmas. The way it should be. So, I've been working in several things. 

The first one was a collection of small Kokeshi dolls with their cute little witch hats and vintage style lanterns. Oh and they live inside decorated coffins because they have to go and rest after a busy night of trick-or-treating, right?




But I didn't stop there. I also made 3 Halloween Creatures: Mr. Halloween Owl, Mr. Halloween Cat and Mr. Halloween Jack-o-lantern.  They're so cute with their ribbon bows and their fabric party hats adorned with vintage style garland.  They don't live in coffins, they all live in their own Jack-o-lanterns and take a peek of the world from there. Of course if they want they can go outside by their own and explore, but they're rather shy so they prefer to stay in the safety of their homes. (You can get them here)


And that's not all. I'm also working in paintings! Little girls going trick or treating, a Spider knitting a blanket for her little babies, a witch and her cat all ready for Halloween, a gypsy ready to read your future and more (I'll show you some pics when I'm done).

What can I say? I LOVE Halloween!!! 
What about you?

Comments

I love Halloween, too! It's my favorite holiday to create for! All of your new things are absolutely fabulous!
Lisa, apieceoflisajane.blogspot.com

Popular Posts